First, a Pennywise Frappuccino rocks our world. And now, it turns out Starbucks has another secret drink for us, the Oogie Boogie Frappuccino!
If you thought It‘s Pennywise Frappuccino was cool (and so delicious), wait until you learn about the Oogie Boogie (Nightmare Before Christmas). Just in time for Halloween, there’s something spooky hiding in the secret menu at Starbucks, and we know how you can order one for yourself.
Halloween and Christmas are the best holidays for foodies. The unique flavors and special, limited-edition menu items and products are the best! First up, Halloween! And at the top of our list is the Oogie Boogie Frapp, a drink we just discovered thanks to Bustle.
How can you order one for yourself and what does it taste like? We’ve got all you need to know, below:
According to the source, Amanda Moring of the site Totally The Bomb worked with a barista to create this Nightmare Before Christmas treat! It combines the flavors of white chocolate mocha and Frappuccino chips! I will warn you, though, this drinks has a lot of add-ons and instructions for your barista, so they may not always be too happy about creating it for you.
More from Drinks
- Get Christmas ready with a Merry High Light from Miller High Life
- The Fireball Dragnum Classy Collection is out in time for the holidays
- Coffee mate introduces new Eggo Waffle Coffee Creamer
- Zonin Wines: Perfect for Sipping During the Holidays and Ideal as Gifts
- Coca-Cola shows us a look at the Year 3000 in Vegas
If you don’t enjoy complicated orders, check out these 8 simple “secret menu” drinks that are so easy, your barista will be happy to make it! There’s also the Pennywise Frappuccino (it’s just a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with strawberry puree on top!).
How to order the Oogie Boogie Frappuccino:
- Choose your size.
- Order a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and have Frappuccino chips blended up with it.
- Whipped cream on top, please! But, on the bottom of the cup…. with more Frappuccino chips.
- Have the Frapp poured in and add more whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle Matcha Powder on the whipped cream.
- Add cookie crumbles on top to finish it off!
Will you be ordering one for yourself?