Putting together Easter baskets this year is going to be extra egg-citing thanks to Hershey’s! Let’s rank our favorite Easter candy from the brand.
Candy lovers, listen up! It’s time to finish all your heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink candy that’s still in your pantry, because Easter candy is quickly rushing in! Replace the hearts with bunny and eggs and the red and pink colors with green and yellow! And there is no better brand that supplies the tastiest and most trendy treats than Hershey’s.
Earlier this month, Hershey’s mailed over the sweetest (literally and figuratively) Easter basket packed with their Easter candy offerings. There’s only one thing to do when you receive so many goodies from a brand, you know, besides eating them — rank them!
From the new Kit Kat bars to Reese’s Pieces Shake & Break, here’s our ranking of the best Easter holiday candy from Hershey’s:
6. Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bunny: They are each different flavors, so perfect for the Reese’s or Hershey’s fan on your list. Kids will love these, too, as they are in the shape of a bunny. Does it get more adorable (or tasty)?
5. Cadbury Creme Egg: We all know these! Cadbury’s are iconic year round, but they are must-have chocolates each Easter season.
4. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs: Is there anything sweeter than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? This is what you get with a Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg! You definitely don’t want to miss out on these as they are not available year-round.
3. Reese’s White Creme Eggs: Also only available for a limited time are Reese’s White Creme Eggs. Peanut butter cup + white creme? Yes, please!
2. Kit Kat Lemon Crisp: These taste just like lemon cake with that iconic Kit Kat crunch! These are Kit Kat’s newest flavor that just launched for the spring.
1. Reese’s Pieces Shake & Break: A chocolate egg you shake until it breaks and reveals Reese’s pieces inside. These take the top spot because, not only are Reese’s chocolates irresistible, but they have even more treats inside!
All of the above are available now at various retailers nationwide. Which one are you most excited to try? Have you spotted these in stores already?