As the globe practices social distancing while we attempt to control the spread of COVID-19, fast food and restaurant companies are stepping up to help by offering free delivery.
Various restaurants have already announced they will only open for take-out/to-go services, not allowing anyone to dine-in. Many fast food locations have even been spotted with no chairs or chairs put away on top of tables, to avoid having customers wanting to sit down inside. It’s wonderful to see everyone doing their part.
To take it one step further, various locations are offering free delivery for a limited-time. So if you are afraid of stepping outside, aren’t able to, or believe it’s best to stay away from others, delivery is your best option if you aren’t cooking or simply craving your favorite meals.
Here’s a quick list of all the fast food and casual restaurants offering free delivery:
- Chipotle: Free delivery for the month of March with a $10 minimum purchase ($200 max), excluding taxes.
- KFC: Free delivery through April 26 with a minimum purchase of $12 through KFC’s website or its delivery partners (Grubhub and Seamless).
- Auntie Anne’s: Free delivery on orders of $15 or more placed on DoorDash now through March 31.
- Doordash: The food delivery service is offering a one month trial of free delivery from any of its partners. The cost is usually $4 to $5 per order. After the free trial is over, it’s $9.99/month.
- Uber Eats: The food delivery service is offering free delivery from various locations, including Super Chix, Schlotzky’s Deli, Sonic, Panda Express, and more.
- Burger King: Free delivery on orders over $10 via Grubhub through March 29.
- Grubhub: The company is practicing the same deals, check the app for more details as it varies per location.
- Cousins Subs: Free delivery on orders placed through March 22.
- Little Caesars: Free delivery on online orders of $10 more through March 22.
We will be adding more locations as fast food and restaurants announce them. Stay tuned!
Did we miss a popular location you know about? Please let us know and we will be sure to add it to the list as soon as possible!