If creamy creations aren’t so-much your thing, then stay tuned because some delicious popsicles will make their appearance on this list. Fruity flavors, creamy flavors, and all else in between will be covered for any and all people and preferences alike!
Which state do you live in and what’s your most favorite flavor?
Next up, let’s travel on over to Arizona and Arkansas for some cool deliciousness!
Ice Cream Parlor: Novel Ice Cream
Flavor Spotlight: Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwich
A doughnut ice cream sandwich? Um, excuse me, but that sounds absolutely delicious! Their classic dessert, meets morning treat consists of the artisan ice cream flavor of your choosing, all served between two fresh and warm doughnut buns. Sign me up!
They offer 12 different flavors, waffle ice cream sandwiches, and many other creative toppings. Here are some of the delicious options that are at your disposal:
- Oreo Cones
- Oreo Truffle
- The Indecision (perfect for me – a flight of five different flavors of your choice w/ 1 topping)
- Honey Lavender Ice Cream
- Blue (duh) Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Sundae Ice Cream
- Mint Chip Ice Cream
Ice Cream Parlor: Andy’s Frozen Custard
Flavor Spotlight: Cherry Bash Concrete
There are more locations across the US, not just in Arkansas, so don’t worry. Google a list of their locations to find the one closest to you! I live in Illinois and happen to have several of these near me, so enjoy, folks!
They offer plain flavors of ice cream, concretes (various treats with various mix-ins served in a cup), malts, shakes, old fashioned freezes, floats, old fashioned sodas, and Zarlengo’s Italian Ice just to name a few. Here are a few options on what to get for any and all flavor profiles alike:
- The Jackhammer (any concrete with your favorite center – my go-to is the Cherry Bash Concrete with a Marshmallow Fluff Center)
- Tin Roof Sundae (vanilla frozen custard with hot chocolate fudge and Spanish peanuts)
- BootDaddy Concrete (vanilla or chocolate custard, blended with Oreo, creme caramel, and hot fudge)
- Mint Chip Concrete (frozen custard blended with mint syrup and melted chocolate chips)
- Jitterbug Concrete (vanilla or chocolate frozen custard blended with espresso, Heath bar, and almonds)
- Cherry Bash Concrete frozen custard blended with chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, Health bar, and almonds)