All of these ice creams, thus far, are delicious, cold, and certainly the best thing ever to satisfy such a much-needed Summertime craving nonetheless. Let’s continue on this journey to find all of the best ice cream across the U.S..
What is your number ONE flavor of ice cream? Let us know so we can debate!
Next up, let’s travel on over to Illinois and Indiana for some cool deliciousness!
Ice Cream Parlor: Covered Bridge Creamery
Flavor Spotlight: Butter Pecan
This particular ice cream shop just so happens to operate out of a little tiny house. It’s delicious, homey, and definitely a spot to check out if you’re in the area (Long Grove). Lucky for me, I’m only a decently short drive away, so for me, it’s always worth the drive (although, I haven’t been there in years).
They have a bunch of different classic flavors, seasonal flavors, and even some specials and deals to go right along with them, followed by something more drinkable and portable to walk around downtown Long Grove with, a delicious malt or shake alike. Stop by to try their most famous flavor, Butter Pecan, and see for yourself just how delish and creamy it is!
Ice Cream Parlor: Brics
Flavor Spotlight: Rainbow Bridge Sherbet
Brics stands for the following acronym: Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station. They serve 36 traditional flavors, and for those customers that come in that are Vegan or some version of dairy-free dieting, they also carry 8 flavors catering to specific dietary needs, such as those two just listed! How cool!
Here are 8 of their most famous flavors, including the ever-so-famous one listed above:
- Rainbow Bridge Sherbet – raspberry, lime, and orange sherbet(s)
- Yellow Cake Batter – cake batter-flavored, yellow cake pieces, and chocolate icing swirls
- Monon Tracks – peanut butter cups, thick chocolate fudge, and vanilla ice cream
- Cotton Candy Confetti – cotton candy-flavored, rainbow sprinkles/mini chips
- Broad Ripple Black Berry – blackberry ice cream with blackberry sauce
- French Silk – chocolate moose ice cream with dark chocolate flakes
- Cookies and Cream – vanilla-flavored with cream-filled chocolate cookie pieces
- Blue Moon – tutti fruity-flavored (dyed blue of course)
Have you tried these delicious treat(s) yet? Your thoughts?