Dunkin’ partners with E.L.F. Cosmetics for a sweet Spring collection
Is there anything better than a delicious treat from Dunkin’? Or what about a collection of beautiful E.L.F. Cosmetics products? We think not! And when these two brands come together how can anyone resist such a sweet treat?
So what are we talking about? How about the fact that Dunkin’ and E.L.F. Cosmetics have come together to release a limited edition collection of makeup products that every beauty lover will want to get their hands on!
This collection will be available exclusively at ULTA Beauty and on the E.L.F. Cosmetics website and features six amazing products that you just won’t want to miss. So what all is in this collaboration?
Dunkin’ and E.L.F. Cosmetics partners for a sweet Spring makeup collection
Inspired by coffee and donuts (of course), this Dunkin’ x E.L.F. Cosmetics collab features:
- The Classic Dunkin’ Stack Vault – The Vault is the complete collection of the five individual products with the added bonus of getting ” a limited-edition e.l.f. x Dunkin’ reusable cup & straw-inspired brush set.” The entire Vault set will cost you $75 and if you snag it from the E.L.F. Cosmetics website, you will even get a $5 fill up on your next coffee at Dunkin’!
- Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles Face Sponge – Can you ever go wrong with a new face sponge? I think not! And if it is this ridiculously cute, we are definitely here for it and know that we need it in our personal collection. At $9, this is a fun and affordable way to add a little pop of sweetness to your makeup drawer (or bag).
- Glazed for Days Lip Gloss Set – This duo of lip glosses features the classic shades of Dunkin’ with the sweet scent of donuts. (You had me at the scent of donuts!) We can never resist a pretty lip gloss and these are perfect for tossing in our purse and heading out the door. At $12 for the two-piece set, we can’t resist these at all.
- Coffee Lip Scrub – We love coffee! And we also love making sure that our lips look good. And with this lip scrub we can enjoy both. At just $6, this might just be our new favorite thing for Spring and Summer.
- Donut Forget Putty Primer – As many makeup lovers know, primer is the way we start our day, just like Dunkin’ is how we get a jump on things. And according to the press release we received, “With a smooth texture, sweet donut scent & soft-focus, glowing finish—it’s the makeup-gripping formula of your donut-loving dreams.” At just $12, this is a primer we can’t wait to start our next glamorous look with.
- The Dunkin’ Dozen – Is it even a makeup collection without eyeshadow? Maybe, but luckily we don’t have to worry about it because the Dunkin’ Dozen gives us 12 shades of eyeshadow inspired by our favorite thing on the menu – donuts! This collection of shadows will cost us $16 and lets us show off our love of the Boston Kreme Donut, the Chocolate Frosted, a Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles, and 13 others!
When it comes to sweet treats, this is definitely at the top of our list! We love when brands we love collaborate with each other and this is absolutely a case of our faves coming together.
While we can’t wait to rock some stunning looks with these products, we better point out that the collection drops online on March 31 with items hitting ULTA on April 3. And finally, there is also a pop-up shop that will let fans take their appreciation to a whole new level, as “e.l.f. and Dunkin’ are also hosting a pop-up in NYC on April 5. Located at 414 West 14th Street, early risers will be able to check out the entire collection and leave with some morning essentials. The pop-up shop will be open from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm ET, or while supplies last.”
What do you think Guilty Eats readers? Are we excited for this collaboration? Which items in this collab. do you want to snag or do you want it all? Let us know in the comments.