Memorial Day is May 30 this year. And it is a day when we honor those who have served and the sacrifices they have made. For some restaurants and establishments it’s also a chance to give back. In many cases, they are giving back by offering deals to both active duty members of the armed services, as well as veterans.
While many of these deals are specific to those who have served or are currently serving to protect the country, there are some restaurants that have expanded their meaning of service. And thanks to Offers.com, we have an idea of where exactly we can save a little money on May 30.
So where are the savings this Memorial Day and what do you need in order to save some money on those meals?
Memorial Day deals available at restaurants in 2022
It’s important to note, that for some of these deals, they seem to be available all year long for active duty and veteran service members (as well as first responders).
- 99 Restaurants: Save 10% with military ID.
- Bonefish Grill: Save 10% off meals if you are a first responder or a service member.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Save 10% off your meal as a first responder or a service member.
- El Pollo Loco: Save 15% whether in uniform or with ID if you are a service member, a firefighter, EMT, or law enforcement (federal or local).
- Joe’s Crab Shack: Save 15% off your meal with military ID (for veterans and active duty service members)
- Fogo de Chao: On May 30, both active duty and veterans of the armed services will save 50% off of their meal, while their guests (up to three people) will get 10% off of their meal as well.
- Kona Grill: Save 20% off your meal if you are a veteran or active duty service member, a teacher, a first responder, a healthcare professional, or even an essential worker this Memorial Day.
- Long John’s Silver: Save 20% by showing your military ID on Memorial Day/
- Red Lobster: Bring your military ID with you and save 10% off your bill.
Make sure you have your military ID on you this Memorial Day in case other restaurants and even stores offer a special discount that have not been advertised. And you never know where you may find a deal.