Is there anything better than frozen treats on a hot summer day? How about enjoying the perfect poolside collection from Jeni’s Ice Cream?
Just in time for the true heat of the summer, Jeni’s is giving us a true party of five with some amazing frozen desserts. Not only do we get a returning favorite from summer 2021, but some new flavors to fall in love with.
And with each flavor dropping every week through the end of July, now is definitely the time to try something new and stock up the freezer with some delicious frozen offerings.
So what are the summer pool party ready flavors Jeni’s has in store for us? And when are they releasing?
Jeni’s is ready for summer with a collection of ice cream perfect for any pool party
- Watermelon Taffy – This fan favorite return actually dropped on June 30, but it is all about bringing the magic of candied watermelon to life in the form of an ice cream dessert.
- Golden Nectar – Dropping on July 7, this flavor brings to life the idea of summer chai thanks to a blend of spices that are combined with a caramel. For chai tea lovers, this is a must!
- Bombastix Sundae Cone – On July 14, you will want to get your hands on a pint of this creation that takes the classic vanilla cone to a whole new level. Take vanilla ice cream, swirl in fudge and pieces of waffle cone and you have an idea of what waits for you in this sweet treat.
- Butterscotch Popcorn – July 21, this popcorn inspired flavor drops with “a butterscotch crunch for a kettle corn flavor.” So if you like your popcorn sweet, this is definitely the ice cream for you.
- Lemon Bar – And finally on July 28, we have this vegan wonder that is described as “a punchy vegan lemon curd with shortbread crust and rich coconut cream.” This is the one we are the most excited about thanks to that lemon curd magic.
Honestly, whether you want to try them all or just pick up the flavor (or flavors) that most speak to you, these Jeni’s flavors will take your summer to a whole new level. And considering how amazing Jeni’s Ice Cream is, we can’t wait to dive on in with these summer flavors.
What do you think Guilty Eaters? Are we going to have an ice cream type of summer?