Are you planning a trip to the Bahamas? Are you a foodie looking for some amazing dining experiences? Then these restaurants at Baha Mar are a must try at least once.
We here at Guilty Eats recently had the opportunity to visit Baha Mar in the Bahamas during the First Annual Culinary and Arts Festival of the Bahamas and not only did we get to enjoy delicious festival food, but we also had the chance to try some of the restaurants on site. And considering there are more than 40 restaurants and bars to choose from at Baha Mar, you may want some suggestions for places to indulge your food appreciation.
Whether you’re looking for a perfect breakfast stop, a fine dining experience, or even just a quick bite, these five restaurants at Baha Mar deliver a variety of amazing bites.
5 Restaurants at Baha Mar you won’t want to miss
- Marcus at Baha Mar Fish + Chop House – Are you a fan of Chef Marcus Samuelsson? Then you absolutely need to dine at his Bahamian restaurant! Not only is this restaurant located right alongside the beach, but the menu features such amazing dishes as a Burrata Salad, Tuna Tartare, Ms G’s Conch Salad, Downtown Jerk Chicken, and Shrimp & Grits. Every bite of Marcus’ food that I tried was a next level experience, so there is no doubt that fans of the chef will want to check out his Baha Mar location.
- Cafe Madeleine French Coffee & Bakery – Cafe Madeleine ended up being one of my favorite spots for breakfast! Our favorite thing on the menu was their Croissants, but everything in their pastry cabinet had our heart. But that’s not all they offer, as the menu also features such classics as Croque Madame, Brioche Guava French Toast, and they even offer a Charcuterie Board! We loved every bite at this lovely cafe, and we wish we could get some of their dishes shipped to our home on the regular.
- Cleo Mediterraneo – If you love Mediterranean food, then you need to check out Cleo! Not only do they offer tasty bites that are perfectly shareable, but the menu is a home run no matter what you love. Their Greek Salad was a next level experience, while the Moroccan Lamb melted in your mouth. The Feta & Lebaneh was amazing with the Laffa Bread, as was their Hummus. Even the Garlic Shrimp was a perfect bite. Honestly everything here was a party on the tastebuds, and we would go back every single time we visited Baha Mar (if given the chance).
- Cafe Boulud – Considering this is Chef Daniel Boulud‘s restaurant, is it any surprise that we absolutely love this restaurant. Open for both breakfast and dinner, this restaurant has a variety of dishes that will change the way you look at food. Among the dishes that stand out for us, we have the Fried Zucchini Flower, a Roasted Lamb Leg, Beef Carpaccio, a Snapper & Conch Crudo, and even Branzino for two! This is a love letter to food, and we are definitely in love.
- Da Poke Bowl Shack – Finally, if you love sushi and Poke Bowls, you may just want to hit up Da Poke Bowl Shack on your walk from the resort down to the beach! While this particular restaurant is open to guests of Baha Mar only, it is definitely a delicious stop either on the way to the beach or even after getting in a few hours of sand and sun. The bowls are made fresh to order and give you a variety of options that are even big enough to share. We enjoyed a Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl with the addition of avocado to our bowl, and it was everything we could have wanted in a Poke Bowl and so much more.
This is just five spots at Baha Mar where you can enjoy amazing food, but we definitely think we are offering up some of the best spots for anyone with very limited time, but looking to enjoy some next level dining while on vacation.
But we want to know of you have been to Baha Mar and if you have tried any of these restaurants. Do you have a favorite?