Spring is finally upon us and with it comes a new season of Spring Baking Championship. This March, Food Network’s hit baking competition series returns for its ninth season as a new dozen bakers make their way into the kitchen in order to show off their baking skills.
Returning to help judge the competition are judges Kardea Brown, Nancy Fuller, and Duff Goldman, who will test the bakers’ skills across the season as they help them blossom and fulfill their baking potential. They’ll be joined by returning host Jesse Palmer, who will guide the bakers through the season’s twists and turns.
Over the weeks, fans at home will get the chance to see the bakers show off their skills in the kitchen as they battle it out for a place in the season’s finale — one which will see the final three bakers attempting to create a dream wedding cake for a real couple. In the end, one baker will walk away as the new Spring Baking Champion and walk away with the $25,000 grand prize and a spot in Food Network Magazine.
Spring Baking Championship season 9 cast
- Manja Blackwood from Tucson, AZ
- Josh Cain from Orlando, FL
- Victoria Casinelli from Shelton, CT
- Luke Deardurff from Bronx, NY
- April Franqueza from Sapphire, NC
- Michelle Henry from McAllen, TX
- Clement Le Deore from San Diego, CA
- Keem Jackson from Florence, SC
- Jessica Quiet from Stowe, VT
- Molly Robertson from Natchez, MS
- Christian Velez from Hollywood, FL
- Jai Xiong from Savage, MN
The season 9 Spring Baking Championship cast is full of amazing new contestants from across the US with varied levels of skills. As in past seasons, the season 9 cast is a perfect blend of home bakers and trained pastry chefs who all will be looking to take home the season’s grand prize and title of Spring Baking Champion!
New episodes of Spring Baking Championship air Mondays at 8/7c on Food Network.