St Patrick’s Day is almost here and while most people use it as an excuse to drink and have corned beef and cabbage, why not celebrate it with some donuts? There is never a bad time for donuts but the St. Patrick’s Day collection at Pinkbox Doughnuts is perfect for Friday, March 17, 2023.
First up, Pinkbox created three new doughnuts for the holiday including their Shamrock, Lucky Lime Cheesecake donut, and Mint Face Doughcro.
The Shamrock is a green-frosted vanilla cake donut with shamrock decor, the Lucky Lime is a white-frosted doughnut with a lime cheesecake filling and topped with a green swirl, and the Mint Face DoughCro is a croissant doughnut (YUM) that’s rolled in green sugar, filled with mint whip, and topped with a mint whip rosette.
Pinkbox has a ton of St. Patrick’s-inspired donuts
But the donut shop also has a bunch of other St. Patrick’s Day-themed donuts that fit the bill. They may not be new but that doesn’t mean they aren’t delicious. Some of the other donuts you can get include:
- Lucky Charms Bar: green-frosted bar donut topped with Lucky Charms cereal (I’ll take three)
- Pot O’ Gold: blue-frosted ring donut topped with gold sugar and a sour rope rainbow (I will take anything with a sour rope rainbow)
- Clover: green-frosted, clover-shaped doughnut topped with clover decorations
- Irish Unicorn: white frosted pink velvet cake donut topped with unicorn and St. Patrick’s decor (we need more unicorns on St. Patrick’s Day)
- Minty: chocolate cake donut topped with chocolate buttercream and covered in mint frosting and candy decor
- It’s Ya Birthday: white frosted donut shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreos and St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Leprechaun Ring: green glazed donut ring
- Lucky Blackjack: chocolate-frosted donut shell filled with cookies n’ cream whip and topped with Oreo crumble and a green drizzle
And if you’re vegan, there is the Lucky Vegan which is a white-frosted vegan donut filled with key lime filling and topped with St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles. Additionally, Pinkbox’s donut of the month is The Green Machine, a glazed pistachio cake donut topped with pistachio buttercream and pistachio cake crumbles. I’ll take a dozen!
Which of these Pinkbox donuts sounds the best to you? Will you be stopping by Pinkbox to pick up donuts for St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!