Are you ready to get into the holiday spirit this week? Then you need to head to your local Crumbl Cookies to get your hands on this week’s new flavor of cookie.
We love the fact that every week it seems like we get a new flavor from Crumbl cookies. And for the week of December 18 through the 23rd we have one very festive flavor to enjoy. Inspired by two of our favorite things, Crumbl has released their Peppermint Ice Cream cookie flavor.
So what exactly is this flavor? According to the description posted by the brand, the cookie is flavored like “chilled vanilla bean” swirled with peppermint pieces. And then the cookie is topped with a white chocolate frosting that features hints of peppermint. Of course, you can’t finish this cookie without having even more crushed peppermint pieces on top. Basically, this is a peppermint forward cookie with a base of vanilla and a topping of chocolate. It sounds exactly like what we would expect in a peppermint ice cream sundae.
What are the other flavors of cookie available for the week?
Here is the rest of the Crumbl Cookies menu for December 18 to the 23rd
- Cinnamon Roll – This cookie starts with a vanilla sugar cookie that is topped with a vanilla cream cheese, and a streusel of cinnamon. It sounds decadent, and just like the cinnamon rolls we all know and love.
- Turtle – Unsurprisingly, this is a dark chocolate cookie base that is then rolled in pecans. They top this with caramel as well as a milk chocolate, before adding even more pecans. This is like a classic turtle candy that we usually get in our chocolate boxes at the holidays.
- Birthday Cake – This classic cookie flavor gets a Holiday twist thanks to festive sprinkles that are added to the top of a cake batter cookie featuring a cream cheese frosting that tastes like cake batter. It’s festive and simple, and we love that.
- Gingersnap – For this cookie we get flavors that scream holiday season with a mix that includes cinnamon, brown sugar, ginger, and of course, molasses. Each cookie is also coated with sugar crystals to give it an extra bit of crunch. This is a classic cookie flavor that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
- Milk Chocolate Chip – This is a classic cookie that we all know and love. There is no need for a description on this one, and we just have to suggest heading to your local Crumbl cookies to get your hands on this perfect cookie. Every single time this cookie is an option, we snag one or two. It is never a disappointment.
"@crumblcookies 🍦 PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM (NEW) | 🌀 CINNAMON ROLL | 🍫 TURTLE | 🎄 BIRTHDAY CAKE (HOLIDAY) | 🟠 GINGERSNAP | 🍪 MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP #CrumblCookies ♬ original sound – Crumbl Cookies"
Honestly, the entire week sounds like the holidays in a box. From the new flavor to the ginger snap and even the classic milk chocolate chip, this week’s cookies are a must have to head into the final weeks of 2023. We are at the end of the year, so why not enjoy some delicious cookies to celebrate the holidays and another journey around the sun.
We love this week’s combination of cookies and we think you will too. So we want to know which of these cookie flavors you’re the most excited about. Which of these cookies will have you heading to the closest Crumbl location?
🍦 PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM (NEW) | 🌀 CINNAMON ROLL | 🍫 TURTLE | 🎄 BIRTHDAY CAKE (HOLIDAY) | 🟠 GINGERSNAP | 🍪 MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP #CrumblCookies