Crumbl Cookies understands that when it comes to sweet treats and holidays, we want some of our favorites. And for the week of February 12 to 17, with Valentine's Day landing smack dab in the middle of the week, it just makes sense that the brand is really spreading the love with a lineup of past favorites perfect for the day of love.
In fact, they are stacking the deck this week with three flavors that are absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day, while also including a bit of mystery (because of course there is once again a mystery cookie on the menu).
So what are this week's Crumbl Cookies flavors? What can we look forward to this week?
Here is the Crumbl Cookie menu for February 12 to 17, with it's Valentine's Day twist
For this week's cookies we do have a Mystery Cookie, which will depend on your location. The rest of the lineup includes:
- The Chocolate Covered Strawberry - Forget the candy this year, get a box of these instead! These decadent sounding cookies are described as, "a chocolate cookies & cream cookie smothered with fresh strawberry cream cheese frosting and a drizzle of semi-sweet chocolate." These are a winning option for Valentine's Day and definitely worth snagging.
- The Molten Lava - This cookie is exactly as it sounds, it is a dark chocolate cookie that has a core of hot fudge that oozes out when you bite into it. And just like any classic molten lava cake, this cookie is dusted in powdered sugar.
- The Valentine's Original Featuring M&M's Candies - This is a classic cookie that is loaded with M&M's that are a mix of white, pink, and red. (Think chocolate chip cookie, but skip the chips and bring on the candies!) You can never go wrong with an M&M's cookie and this is no exception.
- The Nilla Bean Cupcake - When I think of Nilla, I think of thin wafer cookies, but in this case, Crumbl Cookies describes this masterpiece as "A delicious cakey vanilla bean cookie with creamy vanilla cream cheese frosting and a dash of white sprinkles." This could be a Valentine's Day winner or perfect for anyone looking for something a little less on the decadent side.
- Milk Chocolate Chip - Of course, you can't have a Crumbl Cookies classic lineup without a milk chocolate chip cookie. And maybe this is the cookie that screams romance for you, so it makes sense that this is one of the choices for this week.
- The Mystery Cookie
Honestly, this week we are thinking that instead of going with the usual boxes of chocolates and bouquets of flowers, maybe we should go with a variety box of cookies from Crumbl! I know I wouldn't be mad at getting a box of this week's cookie lineup!
What do you say fellow guilty eaters? Are we thinking about gifting cookies instead of chocolates for Valentine's Day?