9 Star Wars recipes to make on Star Wars Day

2 of 2

Star Wars: The Last Jedi..BB-8..Photo: Lucasfilm Ltd. via IMG Press

5: Bantha Milkshake

You’re going to need something to drink at some point as well. You can settle for some water, soda or some other rubbish beverage but it is Star Wars day. So why not try your hand, and taste buds, at some Bantha Milkshake.

Put together by the Disney Diner. This step by step video shows you exactly what you are going to need and what you need to do to create the funky concoction.

6: Stormtrooper Peanut Butter Cups

I would love to own a time machine and go back to when the first infusion of peanut butter and chocolate was first unveiled to the world. Just to see how people reacted. Because if you think about it. It’s a pretty weird thing to combine together. Thank god someone did though.

Anyway, if you fancy something peanut buttery on Star Wars day, try making these Stormtrooper Peanut Butter Cups by Ashlee Marie Cakes. They are simple enough to make, nothing too technical is needed, the only issue is you need some Stormtrooper cake pop molds.

7: BB-8 Cake Pops

BB-8 lovers will enjoy making, and eating, these BB-8 Cake Pops.

Created by Rosanna Pansino as part of her Nerdy Nummies series. Pansino takes you through, step by step, on how to create these wonderful little edibles.

Probably one of the more difficult recipes to make out of all them here, mainly because of how many steps are needed to make them, but it is one that once you have made them, you will not regret them.

8: Millennium Falcon-Inspired Pie

It wouldn’t be Star Wars without the Millennium Falcon kicking about somewhere.

Thankfully Food Network has a Millennium Falcon-Inspired Pie to make sure that the Falcon can make it onto your table. You’re going to have been pretty arty to pull this off as well as the person in the video but half the fun is making the food. The rest is obviously eating the pie. Actually, who am I kidding? Eating is 75% of the fun, making is the other 25%.

9: Star Wars Popcorn

Lastly, if you are going to binge watch any movie, you need popcorn. It is the staple food for all movie watchers after all.

Star Wars popcorn is pretty easy to make. You don’t need anything special. Just get yourself a bag of popcorn, whatever flavor you fancy, and then all you need to add is some candy that reflects whatever Star Wars character you like.

So, if you fancy BB-8 get some orange and white candy. R2-D2, blue and white. You get the idea. Just mix that in and you have your very own Star Wars themed popcorn.

Next: How to brew the perfect cup of tea, expert reveals all!

Will you be making any of these Star Wars recipes on Star Wars day? Do you have your recipes already planned? Leave a comment below with your thoughts.