Looking for a deal this Prime Day? Then you might be excited by what Whole Foods has to offer for Amazon Prime members for a limited time.
While we all know that Prime Day is set for Amazon on June 21 and 22, when it comes to the deals at Whole Foods, we can expect to enjoy some deliciousness from June 16 until the 22nd. That’s right, we are getting an entire week of deals for Amazon Prime members.
As an added bonus to the news that Whole Foods is taking part in Prime Day with deals, it should also be noted that this celebration is giving us some exclusive seasonal goodies that will leave your taste buds singing.
Whole Foods is taking part in the Prime Day deals with a week of special in-store pricing on select seasonal items
So what are the Whole Foods deals we can expect for Prime members?
- Summer Sunset Pie – Regularly $14.99, Prime members can expect to save 25 percent off of this seasonal pie that is stuffed full of strawberries, mango, and peaches, and then tipped with a brown butter streusel.
- Butterfly Berry Lemonade – Another fruit forward offering, this lemonade typically costs $3.50, but Prime members will be able to snag this refreshing sip for just $1. Wondering what this lemonade is? It’s the Whole Foods Market 365 Lemonade combined with Allegro Blueberry Burst Rooibos Ice Tea and Butterfly Pea Flower.
- Heirloom Caprese Pizza – You can never go wrong with a deal on pizza. And while the usual price for this savory treat is $16.50, for Prime members it will be just $10! This summer ready pizza features a classic pizza dough that is brushed with olive oil and then topped with thin sliced heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and garnished with some fresh basil.
- Single-Serve Mochi – If you have ever been inside a Whole Foods, then you know about the single-serve Mochi! And luckily for those of us who love this sweet treat, we can get it for Prime Day with an epic BOGO deal! That’s right Prime members, your mochi is Buy One, Get One Free.
- Chilean Sea Bass – Want some fish in your life as you head into summer? Then this is the deal for you. Whole Foods will be giving Prime members 25 percent off this delicious fish.
There are other deals up for grabs in store for Prime members, but we are pretty excited by what we are seeing (or reading) already. And we can’t wait to hit up a store and snag some savings.
What do you think of the deals from Whole Foods for Prime Day? Will you be taking advantage of this savings opportunity? Let us know in the comments below.