Stop & Shop is saying goodbye to Limoncello and hello to Sol Tropical, as they release their newest limited time offerings (LTO) collection.
As someone who loves lemon and limoncello, I am sad to see that collection saying goodbye, but I will admit that I am also extremely excited about the Sol Tropical line of products. With multiple items to choose from and make your summer tropical, it makes sense that we are all about this new collection.
Available right now in stores and online (or on the Stop & Shop app), this new line of tropical inspired products runs the gamut from drinks to breakfast foods and of course the snacks we can enjoy on the go or late at night.
But what are some of the must try products in the Sol Tropical line? And how much will it cost you to go tropical with your grocery store visits?
Stop & Shop releases their newest Limited Time Originals in the form of the Sol Tropical products
First I have to point out that according to the press email we received about this amazing launch, these products are definitely within budget. In fact, the highest we saw for one of the Sol Tropical items was $5.99, so even if you just want to add a little bit of flavor to your summer, you absolutely can.
But what are we recommending you check out on your next trip to Stop & Shop?
- Sol Tropical Plantain Chips – These dried plantain chips are everything! I have torn through two bags of these and I can’t wait to grab more. They are just the right amount of salty without being too much.
- Sol Tropical Mango Guava Seltzer – If you just want to hydrate with a bit of flavor in the mix, then you will want to give this seltzer flavor a sip (or two). This has all the tropical flavor we want, without all the guilt.
- Dragon Fruit + Energy Drink Sticks – Are you trying to increase your water drinking this summer? Then these drink sticks are a must. And the fact that they will get you in the summer mood makes them a delicious winner.
- Mango Pineapple Cupcake – Want to enjoy a sweet treat this summer that screams tropical delight? Then you need to get your hands on this cupcake and indulge in a non-frozen dessert that sounds amazing.
- Pineapple Chipotle Salsa – Salsa is a must during the summer when enjoying chips and dips. But when it comes to delicious, flavorful salsa, you can’t go wrong with a Pineapple Chipotle Salsa.
- Sol Tropical Mango Coconut Marinade – Want to kick up the flavor of your meats this summer? Then you need this tropical marinade in your life. We used this marinade on chicken and ribs and both ended up being delicious and tender. It was a win all around.
There are a ton of items in this collection that will leave you wanting a tropical vacation. And yet, even if you can’t get away, you can enjoy that little slice of summer joy with these goodies.
Are you a Stop & Shop fan? Have you seen this collection in a grocery store near you? What do you think of the Sol Tropical line? Let us know in the comments below.