Don’t want to cookout on the Fourth of July? Is the weather disrupting your plans? These are some of the restaurants open this year.
Honestly, after the last two years or so, you may not even be surprised that we are trying to figure out what is open on the Fourth of July. While we sometimes forget that Independence Day is a federal holiday, it is. And that means that stores and restaurants don’t necessarily have to be open. (I mean they do if they want to make money, but that’s a different conversation all together.)
So what if you find yourself hungry and looking for somewhere to eat or get take out on the Fourth of July? Well luckily we have some suggestions for restaurants you can choose from that have already said they will be open.
These restaurants will be open on the Fourth of July
- McDonald’s – According to Country Living, almost all McDonald’s locations will be open on the Fourth of July. Not only are some locations still limiting hours and dealing with local restrictions, but according to a spokesperson for the chain, “Ninety-five percent of McDonald’s restaurants are independently owned and operated, so the holiday business hours will vary by location. The best way to determine hours for your local McDonald’s is to call ahead of your visit to confirm their hours.”
- Bob Evans – This is a great place for a family meal, whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And as Country Living reported, they are currently promoting family meals for six – sounds perfect for a holiday too.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Want to enjoy wings on the fourth? Have no fear, the king of wings is here. And we are all about enjoying wings and beer on Independence Day.
- The Cheesecake Factory – Want a sit down meal or cheesecake? All locations will be open and serving during their normal business hours, so get your cheesecake on! (I am here for this news because cheesecake is always the answer and so is their Miso Salmon.)
- Denny’s – No matter what time you are craving breakfast, Denny’s has us covered. And that includes on the Fourth of July. This also means you can enjoy pancakes even as you watch fireworks!
- Cracker Barrel – Want comfort food for a change of pace? Then you’re in luck because Cracker Barrel will be open and operating during their normal scheduled hours.
- IHOP – I will never say no to pancakes from IHOP. And I don’t have to on the Fourth of July in 2021, because this is one of the restaurants that is not only open, but serving during normal business hours.
- Red Lobster – Seafood lovers can enjoy all the deliciousness on Independence Day because the good news is that the chain will be open for regular hours.
- Texas Roadhouse – On the one hand, they will be open. On the other hand, their hours will vary. Make sure you call ahead so you are not disappointed.
Just with this list to work with, it really feels like there are plenty of restaurants to choose from if you are looking to enjoy a meal out on the Fourth of July. So are you cooking or are you hitting up a favorite spot?