This summer, it is all about being on the go and getting out of the house. And if you are looking for a quick snack or treat, General Mills has you covered.
When it comes to breakfast, General Mills has always delivered with the things we want and need. But they also give us plenty of snacks and treats that we can enjoy when we are running errands or even on long car rides.
This summer, they are taking their snacking options to the next level. And that means dropping a variety of new products that we can sink our teeth into, including cereal bars, granola bars, and more.
Here are the new treats from General Mills that we are going to be snacking on this summer:
- Trix Cereal Treat Bars – Available in six count boxes for $3.69, these cereal bars are perfect for Trix lovers looking for a snack on the run. Throw it in your purse, slip it into your lunch bag (whatever that may be), or even slip into your briefcase. This is a perfect sweet treat for everyone.
- Cocoa Puff Cereal Treat Bars – Of course, you can’t have one without the other. After all, maybe fruity cereal isn’t your thing! But with these Cocoa Puff Cereal Treat Bars, you can enjoy a little bit of chocolatey goodness on the go.
- Pillsbury Mini Sweet Biscuits – Available in four flavors, these biscuits come in ready to go bags of poppable sweet treats. So which flavors can we enjoy? They are giving us Honey Butter, Blueberry, Cinnamon Sugar, and Chocolate Chip. My only warning – these really are a SWEET treat.
- Nature Valley Soft-Baked Blueberry Muffin Bars – I love a fresh blueberry muffin and now that Nature Valley is giving us a blueberry muffin bar, it feels like we can enjoy that goodness whenever we want. And as an added bonus, these bars come in two box sizes – a five count and a 10 count.
- LÄRABAR Fudge Brownie – Looking for something gluten-free but delicious? Being careful about what you eat, but still want flavors of chocolate raspberry and chocolate sea salt? Then you need LÄRABAR Fudge Brownie in your life.
- :ratio crunchy bars – If you are looking for a sweet treat that is good for you and tasty, then you need the :ratio crunchy bars this summer. Both gluten-free and keto-friendly, these bars are available in Coconut Almond & Vanilla Almond Crunchy Bars, and if that doesn’t convince you to give these a try, I don’t know what will.
When it comes to summer snacking, General Mills understands us and wants to make sure that our sweet tooth is satisfied. And thanks to all of these treats, we can get our snack on even when we are on the go.
Have you seen these new General Mills products in a store near you yet? Have you or will you be trying these treats? Let us know what you think Guilty Eaters.