IHOP is officially ready for the holiday season. And that means giving us a very special, limited edition meu that covers the spectrum of sweet and savory so that we can make holiday memories with the entire family.
On November 1, IHOP announced that for the holiday season they were giving us six new menu items and keeping one Fall favorite on for a little bit longer. And these menu items include everything from a milkshake to a family feast.
So what exactly makes up the 2021 holiday menu from IHOP?
IHOP releases their 2021 holiday menu to start November
The six new menu items for the 2021 holiday season are:
- The Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake – For this milkshake, they start with vanilla ice cream and then blend it with milk and hot chocolate. Then, the milkshake is topped with their whipped topping, mini marshmallows, and a drizzle of chocolate
- Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes – For these pancakes, it is all about the toppings. Starting with their classic buttermilk pancakes, they are then topped with a cranberry topping, a vanilla bean mousse, a dusting of powder sugar, and even a whipped topping.
- Winter Wonderland Pancakes – Once again we start with the classic buttermilk pancakes, but for these it’s all about the looks as we get a shimmery blue vanilla swirl topping, a dusting of powdered sugar, and mini marshmallows. It’s an elegant plate of pancakes that screams holidays.
- Cali Roasted Turkey Melt – November is Turkey Month and it just makes sense that IHOP would add a Roasted Turkey Melt to the menu, but this is no ordinary turkey sandwich. For this melt, we get “All-natural roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado & mayo on grilled multigrain bread. Served with choice of side.”
- Jr. Winter Wonderland Combo – This meal is for the under 12 crowd. And what do these kids get? They get a single Winter Wonderland Pancake with an egg, a strip of bacon, and a sausage.
- Holiday Celebrations Family Feast – This particular feast is not available for dine-in, but it is definitely an amazing offer for those of us looking to feed a family of four. For this one we get, “Four servings each of scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, 8 hickory-smoked bacon strips or 8 pork sausage links, and 8 fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Comes with holiday decorations including vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, shimmering blue vanilla sauce & mini marshmallows.”
And of course, the menu item that is sticking around on the menu, at least for the month of November is their Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Are we excited for these holiday menu items from IHOP? Which item are you the most excited to try? We want to know!