Every month, ALDI surprises us with new and exciting Finds. And June is no different, as they start stocking their shelves with the perfect summer treats. For us, summer means cold treats like sorbets, ice cream, and even Italian Ices. So heading into June, we took a look at some of the upcoming ALDI Finds to figure out exactly which frozen treats we need to be on the lookout for.
And I have to say that we are not disappointed in the least. In fact, June looks to be a month filled with delicious ALDI Finds, which is why we are actually limiting ourselves to five treats that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
With a variety of icy cold offerings to choose from, June is going to be a sweet treat for all.
So what exactly are we planning to hunt down in the freezer section of ALDI this June?
5 frozen treats we are excited to snag at ALDI in June
- FatBoy Caramel Praline Ice Cream Cones – These cones remind me of ice cream trucks and beach days. And the fact that they are set to drop in stores on June 1 has me ready to get to the store as soon as our closest ALDI opens on the first day of the month.
- Sundae Shoppe Italian Ice – Another frozen treat dropping on the first day of June, this box of individual cups of Italian Ice gives us two classic flavors – lemon and cherry. This is another sweet treat that screams nostalgia and heading to the beach or a poolside retreat.
- FatBoy Orange Cream Freeze Pops – Dropping on June 8, these freeze pops are another treat that we would expect to find on ice cream trucks everywhere. You can never go wrong with an orange creamsicle and with these freeze pops, we definitely get that same flavor profile. These are definitely finding their way home with us.
- Barq’s Root Beer Squeezie – For these frozen treats, which are set to drop on June 15, we are getting “Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Floats” in a squeezie tube. This is definitely for the Root Beer Float fans of the world who are looking for a next level treat that doesn’t require a trip to the ice cream shoppe.
- Sundae Sherbet Quarts Shoppe – Summer and Sherbet seem like they go hand-in-hand. And thanks to ALDI, we will be able to snag some delicious sherbet for both making fun drinks on the Fourth of July or even just eating out of a bowl. And with them releasing on June 29, it is the perfect time to get ready for those Independence Day barbecues and more.
We love hunting down all of the ALDI Finds that they release every month. And as we head into the summer months, we are truly here for the frozen treats and the easy to enjoy snacks that don’t require a lot of work to enjoy.
We can’t wait to get our hands on these five treats, but what do you think? Are you excited for these frozen treats to hit the nearest ALDI? What do you look for when you head to ALDI?