Father’s Day is Sunday, June 19 and will be here before you know it. Instead of buying dad another tie, some golfing thing, or a tool he doesn’t really know how to use, why not get him some delicious food? That’s what HelloFresh is offering this month. And the best part? You simply have to follow the directions and the food is cooked and ready. Nothing elaborate or complicated.
There are a couple of different bundles and not a bad one in the bunch. You simply have to choose what food you want and which week you want it delivered.
The Grillable bundle includes:
- Lobster & Bavette Steak with Garlic Herb Butter which is only available the week of June 11 and is $39.99
- Shrimp & Bavette Steak with Garlic Herb Butter which is only available the week of June 18 and is $24.99
- Italian Cheese-Stuffed Burger with Pesto Aioli for $14.99 and is available both weeks
- Nando’s Perinaise Chicken Sliders for $14.99 and is available both weeks
How you are going to choose one or two of these, I have no idea. They all sound impossibly good. Your dad will not be disappointed! There is also a Charcuterie Board that serves four (or one if you’re hungry!) and is $29.99.
HelloFresh offering new bundles for Father’s Day
Does your dad love sides more than he loves the main dish? There’s a bundle for that as well. The dishes in the Side bundle includes:
- Creamy Potato Salad for $3.99 (only available the week of June 11)
- Pesto Pasta Salad for $4.49 (only available the week of June 18)
- Roasted Corn & Asparagus with Garlic Herb Butter for $7.99
And what would a delicious meal be without a dessert? Luckily, HelloFresh has you covered there too with a Key Lime Pie for only $12.99. It’s the perfect dessert for summer. Light, citrusy, and just the right amount of sweet. Perfect to celebrate your dad!
Will you be getting a HelloFresh box for your dad this Father’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!