Travel across America with Nutella: Breakfast Across America jars
At Guilty Eats, we love Nutella so much that we consider someone not having several jars of this delicious spread in their pantry, a red flag. So we were over the moon when the brand sent us a box of goodies, including their new Breakfast Across America jars.
We love when food brands really put in the effort to celebrate a holiday or create a fun theme to keep things interesting. Those brands are the best and it’s one of the reasons we love supporting this brand! And these new jars are more than regular jars with a new cover on them, they each offer a taste of signature breakfasts from different states in America by sharing a fun recipe.
Nutella introduces new Breakfast Across America jars
This new collection features 16 landmarks, including Napa Valley, Niagara Falls, Miami Beach, and more. Here’s a list of all 16 jars, as well as the breakfast each location represents:
- Kenai Fjords, AK: Lingonberry Muffins + Nutella
- San Francisco, CA: Sourdough Toast + Nutella
- Portland, ME: Blueberry Pancakes + Nutella
- New Orleans, LA: Beignets + Nutella
- Mackinac Island, MI: Pannakakku Pancakes + Nutella
- Miami Beach, FL: Breakfast Tostada + Nutella
- Kauai, HI: Hawaiian Sweet Bread + Nutella
- Pikes Peak, CO: Breakfast Burrito + Nutella
- New York City, NY: Bagels + Nutella
- Napa Valley, CA: Acai Bowl + Nutella
- Glacier Park, MT: Fry Bread + Nutella
- Chicago, IL: Breakfast Pizza + Nutella
- Lake Tahoe, NV: Sheepherder Bread + Nutella
- Crater Lake, OR: Dutch Baby Pancakes + Nutella
- Santa Fe, NM: Empanadas + Nutella
- Niagara Falls, NY: English Muffins + Nutella
Now, am I disappointed Texas wasn’t included? A little bit! But I’m excited to collect them all, anyway! These limited-edition jars are now available for purchase nationwide. They come in 13oz (suggested retail $4.29) and 26.5oz jars ($7.99, suggested retail).
Which one are you the most excited to try? For me, it’s Miami’s Breakfast Tostada and Chicago’s Breakfast Pizza. But I’m also always happy with a simple bagel and the spread, New York style.