Spring officially starts on March 20, and we are looking for new things to sip on as we head into a new season. With so many beverages on the market, there are a lot of drinks to choose from.
Not only are there alcoholic beverages that we can sip on this spring, but there are also the non-alcoholic drinks that are perfect for everyone. It can be hard to find a new favorites in a crowded market, but we have found some sips that we can’t resist.
So, if you are looking for new drinks to head into spring with, here are the five that we have chosen.
3 non-alcoholic and 2 alcoholic drinks we are sipping on this spring
3 non-alcoholic drinks for Spring
- Peeps-flavored Pepsi – Introduced in 2021, Peeps-flavored Pepsi is definitely a unique take on this iconic soda, brand and Easter marshmallow! Combining two things we love in one easy sip, this flavor of Pepsi is all about bringing the hands of vanilla that we love in a peeps marshmallow, and of course that hit of sugar that gets is wired on Easter morning.
- Natalie’s Lemonades and Limeades – When it comes to fresh juices and lemonades or limeades, Natalie’s might be one of our favorite brands around. With a wide range of flavors to choose from, and limited addition offerings, they always keep things, fresh and bold. The strawberry lemonade is a personal favorite, while their recent release, the pine berry limeade, was a splash of freshness and tartness. That was hard to put down.
- Canada Dry BlackBerry Ginger Ale – If there is one soda on the market that we will never give up, it has to be Ginger ale. Whether we are feeling bad, flying to unique destinations, or just looking for a bit of bubbly, Ginger ale is always our go to soda sipper. And Canada Dry is definitely at the top of our list when it comes to favorite Ginger ale brands. However, it is actually their Blackberry Ginger Ale that has our heart. It’s the perfect fresh flavor for spring. We will drink any flavor of Ginger ale that Canada Dry drops, but their original and the blackberry are definitely our favorites.
2 alcoholic drinks for Spring
- Big Sipz Margaritas – If you love, ready to drink, cocktails, and you are a fan of margaritas, then you need some Big Sipz in your life! These canned, ready to drink cocktails are perfect for not only spring break, but also all summer long. These might just be the perfect canned cocktail for every occasion this year.
- HARD MTN DEW – Ca you ever go wrong with Mountain Dew? We think not! And the fact that they have introduced Hard Mtn Dew is a great way for the adults of the world to have their nostalgia in an adult format. We are big fans of Mtn Dew here at Guilty Eats, and we love the fact that they have expanded to include Hard Dew flavors. Do we have a favorite? Not yet. And that’s okay.
No matter what you are sipping on this spring, there are plenty of drinks on the market to choose from, but these are just a few of our favorites.