Are you ready to get in the spirit of the season? Then you’ll want to check out the latest cookie offerings from Crumbl Cookies.
Just in time for the start of December, Crumbl Cookies is getting festive with their selection. For the week of November 27 to December 2 they are not only offering a new flavor, but also giving us some classic flavor profiles that we can’t resist.
If you love hot chocolate, peanut butter, and candy canes, then this is the week you will want to head to your closest Crumbl Cookies. After all, these flavors are only here for this week. But what exactly are the flavors/cookies of the week?
Here is the cookie lineup from Crumbl Cookies for the week of Nov 27 to Dec 2
First, let’s talk about the new cookie flavor that will be getting us all in the holiday spirit. For this week, we can enjoy the Candy Cane Brownie cookie, which is described as a “rich chocolate candy cane cookie, topped with smooth peppermint buttercream, chocolate ganache, and crunchy candy cane pieces.” It sounds amazing, and also extremely festive. This is definitely a cookie that we will want to try.
Of course, with that new cookie flavor comes some returning favorites as well. So what else is on the menu for this week? Here are the other flavors that are ready to get us in the mood for all of the holiday happenings.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate – For this cookie we start with a chocolate cookie base and it is topped with a moose flavored like hot cocoa. Of course, you can’t have hot chocolate without fluffy mini marshmallows to top.
- Cake Batter Blondie – Our second cookie features a cake batter flavor that has white drops and is covered in sprinkles. It’s exactly what we expect from a Blondie that’s turned into a cookie.
- Triple Berry Cobbler – If you love, berry cobbler, then this cookie is for you. This cookie features, raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry that has a cinnamon flavored cream cheese frosting. And to top it off, there is a cinnamon streusel.
- Peanut Butter Crisp Ft. Butterfinger – If you love peanut butter, then this cookie is for you. This is a peanut butter cookie that has chocolate and pieces of Butterfinger on top. This cookie is a must try for the peanut butter lovers out there.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk – Since this is a staple of their menu, you may not need a description of this one. However, this is essentially a chocolate chip cookie that uses chocolate chunks instead of chips. And it’s topped with a flaky sea salt to give it that little extra bit of deliciousness.
"@crumblcookies ❤️🤍 CANDY CANE BROWNIE (NEW) | ❄️ FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE | 🎊 CAKE BATTER BLONDIE | 🫐 TRIPLE BERRY COBBLER | 🥜 PEANUT BUTTER CRISP FT. BUTTERFINGER® | 🍪 SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHUNK #CrumblCookies ♬ original sound – Crumbl Cookies"
If you are looking to start your December in style, you may want to head to your closest Crumbl Cookies. I know that we can’t wait to give these cookies a try, especially the new holiday flavor.
❤️🤍 CANDY CANE BROWNIE (NEW) | ❄️ FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE | 🎊 CAKE BATTER BLONDIE | 🫐 TRIPLE BERRY COBBLER | 🥜 PEANUT BUTTER CRISP FT. BUTTERFINGER® | 🍪 SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHUNK #CrumblCookies