Every Sunday we look forward to Crumbl Cookies unveiling their new lineup of cookie flavors for the week. And every week, we are excited to learn what new flavor will be wowing us for the next seven days. While a new year means that we will be losing one day of cookie magic, that doesn't mean much when looking at the cookie flavors being offered for the week of January 1 to the 6th.
As we kick off 2024, Crumbl has unveiled a surprising new cookie flavor that has us eager for their doors to reopen on January 2. So what is this new flavor? That would be their new Skillet Cookie.
When we think of a Skillet Cookie, we think of a fancy chocolate chip cookie that is piping hot in a skillet with a vanilla ice cream scoop on top. But of course, we can't exactly expect that from Cumbl. So how are they channeling that classic Skillet Cookie vibe? According to the Instagram post breaking down this week's cookie lineup, the Skillet Cookie is:
"A warm and gooey semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie topped with a scoop of vanilla bean mousse and a drizzle of semi-sweet chocolate."- Crumbl Cookies Instagram
What's the full lineup of cookies from Crumbl for the week of January 1 - 6?
Of course, the Skillet Cookie is not the only cookie we have to look forward to as we kick off a new year. The other cookies that make up the new lineup are as follows:
- Skillet Cookie (New)
- Galaxy Brownie - It sounds decadent because it is. This is a brownie cookie that is covered in a glaze of warm fudge and then sprinkled with bits of rainbow candies.
- Mallow Sandwich featuring OREO - If you love OREO cookies, then you need to try this cookie that Crumbl describes as "A fluffy, creamy center with brownie pieces sandwiched between two chocolate cookies made with OREO® cookie pieces."
- Blueberry Muffin - Considering the flavors already included in this week's lineup it just makes sense to add this cookie flavor to the mix as this is a blueberry cookie that has a glaze of its own before being topped with even more blueberry goodness in the form of a streusel of blueberry muffin!
- Confetti Milkshake - Take a sugar cookie with confetti bits throughout and then roll it up in rainbow sprinkles before topping with a buttercream that tastes like a cake and whipped cream and you have this masterpiece.
- Milk Chocolate Chip - It is a classic flavor and one you can just never go wrong with.
We love the unique flavor profiles that Crumbl Cookies comes up with every week. And we definitely think they are going all out with the uniqueness to kickstart 2024.
What do you think of this lineup of cookie flavors? Which cookie are you the most excited for? And what do you think of their new Skillet Cookie flavor?