Every Sunday night, we eagerly anticipate the arrival of the new menu from Crumbl Cookies. Not only are we excited to see which flavors are making a comeback for the week, but we are also eager to learn what the newest flavor for the brand will be.
And for the week of January 8 to the 13th, our new flavor is actually a sandwich cookie. Not only that, but this week seems like it has an interesting theme that reminds us of flavors that we associate with breakfast. So what are this week's Crumbl Cookies flavors?
To kickstart the menu lineup, they have their new flavor which is the Snickerdoodle Sandwich cookie. This cookie is described as, "Two chilled classic snickerdoodle cookies sandwiching a layer of vanilla cream cheese frosting finished with a white drizzle and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar." It sounds delightful and is definitely on our must try list.
Here is the full menu from Crumbl Cookies for January 8 to 13
- Snickerdoodle Sandwich (new)
- Strawberry Cupcake - For this cookie we get a cookie that is meant to taste like a vanilla cupcake that is topped with a strawberry flavored cream cheese frosting and sprinkles.
- Banana Bread - As a fan of banana bread, this cookie already has me in its hooks. This is a "fluffy banana cookie with flavors of brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla." It is then topped with a glaze of cream cheese and a streusel of brown sugar.
- Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream - This is a mix of chocolate and peanut butter in a cookie that features pieces of cookies for that classic cookies and cream vibe.
- Waffle - For their waffle cookie, we are getting a cookie that they describe as "A waffle cookie topped with a dollop of buttercream frosting and served with a side of maple syrup." And yes, it really does look like a waffle on top, right up to the buttercream dollop that really looks like a mound of butter on a waffle.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk - This is a classic cookie that also needs no explanation as it is basically a chocolate chip cookie that is made with chunks of chocolate instead of the chips. They top this one with a coarse sea salt that adds that extra touch of flavor that helps cut through some of the sweetness.
Honestly, this entire lineup sounds amazing and really is giving us those breakfast vibes thanks to the strawberries, peanut butter, banana bread, and waffles of it all. And we can't wait to head to our local Crumbl to give these flavors a try.
What do you think of this week's lineup? Which cookie are you the most excited for?