Cinnamon-flavored soda was a hit in the U.K., so Coca-Cola is launching it in the U.S. this fall!
U.S. foodies are greedy. When a new food item or flavor is released overseas, we’re always so jealous! Can you blame us, though? We love new food and drinks! We were all green with envy when the U.K. enjoyed sipping on cinnamon-flavored Coca-Cola. But now, the product will be launching in the United States!
This is great for two main reasons! For one, we love when international foods and flavors are introduced here so we don’t miss out. Second — it’s cinnamon! This will be arriving just in time for the fall and winter seasons. It’s almost too perfect.
More from Drinks
- Get Christmas ready with a Merry High Light from Miller High Life
- The Fireball Dragnum Classy Collection is out in time for the holidays
- Coffee mate introduces new Eggo Waffle Coffee Creamer
- Zonin Wines: Perfect for Sipping During the Holidays and Ideal as Gifts
- Coca-Cola shows us a look at the Year 3000 in Vegas
Instagram’s @CandyHunting has the first look at the product. Go to their page to see it! The press release states, “the new addition to the Coca-Cola family is bursting full of warming [flavors] and is guaranteed to get you into the festive spirit as we head into the Christmas season.”
But wait. There’s more! In addition to cinnamon-flavored soda, Coca-Cola is also launching Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry. When will these two flavors arrive in stores? They will launch Sept. 30 for a limited time (through Dec. 31).
The soda company has sure been busy this year. Just recently, along with the release of Season 3 of Stranger Things on Netflix, Coca-Cola re-released New Coke. Did you order your own?
Will you be purchasing cinnamon coke or spiced cranberry Sprite? Both, perhaps? We sure will!
More thirsty news:
- Chocolate and Raspberry meet in new Elysian Brewing’s Raspy Whisper.
- Sam Adams launches 26.2 Brew, a beer for runners that’s smooth and refreshing for all.
- 7-Eleven introduces the perfect summer drink in the Coconut Mango Latte.
Which drink have you spotted this summer season that has been your favorite?