Kids Meals deals keep pouring in! Red Robin is the latest to make the irresistible offer for a limited time.
Fancy a Red Robin burger? How about those tasty fries and a cold drink while you’re at it? We thought so! Red Robin burgers are irresistable and this new deal makes it even more delicious! Now through April 12, the restaurant is offering $1.99 Kids Meals all day with the purchase of an entree! So stop on by and pick something up for the kids, too.
Take advantage of this offer via to-go online orders or delivery. And don’t forget, Red Robin also has alcohol beverages available for purchase by guests 21-years and older.
Guests 11 and under can enjoy Kids Meals, which consist of an entree, a beverage, and one side. Here are the top three options:
- Red’s Cheeseburger: Beef, grilled chicken, turkey, or veggie patty, American cheese and lettuce, tomatoes and pickles are on the side.
- Cluck-A-Doodles: Three crispy chicken tenders with dipping sauce.
- Mac It Yours: Classic-style mac and creamy cheese sauce.
The sides are fries, broccoli, side salad, apples and more, while the beverage options include 1% milk and juices.
Will you be heading to the restaurant for one of these Kids Meals? What has been your favorite deal you have seen so far?
More fun foodie finds:
- Sonic deals: Get $1.99 Kids Meals through April 30, 2020 (don’t miss this one!)
- Supersize your snacking with new Jumbo SNAX from Kellogg’s. You’ll love these, coming in May!
- Pair your next binge-watch with the Self-Quarantine Popcorn Box from Epic Gourmet Popcorn!
- McDonald’s to limit its menu, cutting breakfast hours temporarily!