With Amazon Prime Day running for two days this year, starting on June 21, it makes sense that a lot of companies would want to offer their customers some great deals. And Quaker is the latest to offer up some killer deals for those of us looking to stock up this summer.
While you might not always think of Prime Day as the time to stock up on food products, companies like Quaker, Gatorade, and even Whole Foods want to change that this year. And what better way is there to do that than with some great deals?
In a press email we received about the Prime Day deals we can expect to see from Quaker, we learned that there are at least 15 goodies under the Quaker brand that we can get our hands on for up to 30 percent off their listed price! And that’s a steal for those of us who love this brand and these products.
Prime Day is giving us tons of amazing deals, which include foodie deals like the ones from Quaker below:
So which products should you be keeping your eye out for on Amazon this Prime Day? You can hit up the Prime Day Deals Spotlight page for more steals and deals, but here are a few of the Quaker products you’ll want to pay attention to if you’re looking to save a little dough:
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares Breakfast Cereal Variety Pack, 14.5 Ounce, 3 count
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal, High Fiber Variety Pack, 32 Count
- Health Warrior PSB Chocolate 48ct Variety Pack
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal Express Cups, Variety Pack, Breakfast Cereal (12 Count)
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack, 58 Count
- Rice-A-Roni and Pasta Roni Cups, Variety Pack ,2.11 Ounce ,12 Count (Did we know this was under the Quaker brand? I mean I don’t think I knew this!)
- Rice Crisps 12ct (3oz) Sampler 12ct VP
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and Dipps Variety Pack, 58 Count
- IQO Express Cups Protein Variety Pack
Obviously, this is just a small sampling of the products that will be on sale from the company this Prime Day, but it is certainly enough to get us started and ready with our shopping lists. And with other companies also giving us deals to be on the lookout for, we can’t wait to get our shop on this Prime Day. After all, we are all about saving, especially on things we love to eat anyway.
Are you planning to do some shopping this Prime Day or will you sitting this sale out? If you are planning to partake in some deal shopping, what are you going to be shopping for? Will you be stocking up on food goods or something else? Let us know in the comments below.