Are you looking for a way to save some money this Fourth of July? Do you prefer eating out to cooking or grilling at home for a holiday? Then we have some deals for you.
Thanks to the money saving experts over at Offers.com, we have a few tasty deals that we can’t help but share with our foodie friends. And yes, a few of these came to us by way of press emails as well.
So if you want to save a little money, but still enjoy some deliciousness that you didn’t have to make yourself, look no further because we have five foodie deals that are perfect for this Fourth of July.
5 foodie deals for the Fourth of July
- Pollo Campero – Looking to save some money and feed a family of four to six? Then look no further than this tasty offer from the folks over at Pollo Campero. They are offering customers 4 Family Sides and 22 pieces of dark meat with the code FIREWORK. While price will vary depending on where you are, that is definitely a nice family meal bundle. (The deal runs through the Fourth of July.)
- California Pizza Kitchen – If you are dining at a California Pizza Kitchen for the Fourth of July weekend (and on the fourth itself), you can get yourself a BOGO deal valid on your next meal. According to the press email we received, “Guests dining-in at their local CPK from 7/1-7/4 will receive a BOGO offer for a free Pizza, Pasta, or Salad to redeem upon their return visit between 7/5-7/12.”
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Dickey’s is going all out this Fourth of July and offering a few different deals. However, the one deal that we are all about is the one that gets us $10 off our order. The deal in question? “Place an order online or through the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit app for $55 or more and receive $10 off with the promo code FREEDOM10.”
- Pieology – Forget the cooking this Independence Day and save some dough over at Pieology. Wondering what the deal is? “Pieology is offering $5 off any $30 order from July 2 to July 4 for in-store and online orders using the code 50FF30JULY4.” We never so no to a discount.
- Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux – If you are a fan of southern comfort food, then you already know that Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux has you covered. And for the Fourth of July, they are also helping you enjoy a delicious limited time menu that is also what we like to think of as cost effective. According to the press email we received, “introducing a mouth-watering flight of sliders, all month long! The delicious options include Cheeseburger Sliders, Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Jalapeno Jack Sliders, and BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. Guests can get their hands on all four for $13.99 or mix and match two sliders and fries for $9.99! This offer is only available in-restaurant and through Walk-On’s To-Geaux. Loyalty members that purchase a flight of sliders will even receive a free milkshake at their next visit!”
Now I don’t know about you, but I am here for all of these deals. Not only is this a great way to stay out of the kitchen or even off the grill for the holiday, but it saves a little money at the same time. And we can never say no to a tasty deal or two.
And if you want another deal this holiday, check out what Auntie Anne’s has in store for you.