Have you been watching The Great American Recipe on PBS? Have you been fascinated with the recipes from the home cooks? Then this cookbook is for you.
That’s right! Fans of the Great American Recipe are going to be able to create some of their favorite recipes from the show right in the comfort of their home. And not only that, but there are even more recipes to come, including the ultimate recipe – the winning recipe of the whole series.
Plus, the judges themselves will also have recipes in this cookbook, making it a perfect addition to any foodies collection. In fact, with over 100 recipes in this book, there is bound to be something for every home cook to fall in love with.
So what are some of the recipes you can expect to find in The Great American Recipe Cookbook: Regional Cuisine and Family Favorites from the Hit TV Show?
The Great American Recipe Cookbook is coming on August 16 for fans of the show
Among the recipes you will be able to find in this collection of family favorites from some of our favorite home cooks we have:
- Cannoli Dip (Tony won an episode with this creation and we need to try this one for ourselves!)
- Southern Smoke Mac and Cheese
- Spam Banh Mi with BBQ Shrimp Chips (This one caught our eye when Foo made it originally.)
- Shakshuka with Chive Flatbread
- Cast Iron Ribeye with Blue Cheese and Balsamic Steak Sauce
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Sour Cream Frosting (We are never going to say no to cookies.)
- Spicy Cauliflower Zuppa Toscano
If you have been watching the series since the beginning, some of these recipes will stand out for you, as they have been shown throughout the competition. And of course, with the judges adding their own favorite dishes to the mix, there will be recipes we have never seen before too.
So if you are a fan of The Great American Recipe and you love cookbooks with family favorite recipes, then this is definitely a cookbook you will want to snag!