Are you looking for a way to create the perfect Easter basket for someone who loves Dr Pepper? Do you love jelly beans, Peeps, and even unique flavors of this classic soda?
If you are looking for some Easter inspiration for someone who loves Dr Pepper, then you’re in luck! We have come up with some ideas for what to add to the perfect Easter basket for the Dr Pepper lover in your life. Or even for yourself, if you want to get in on the fun of the season.
So what exactly are we adding to these soda themed Easter baskets?
What to include in your Dr Pepper themed Easter basket
Here is what we are using in ours:
- Dr Pepper flavored Peeps – You really can get those hints of caramel and cherry that make Dr Pepper so special in these Peeps. And while you can always orders these off the Peeps website, they are also available at stores like Walmart and Five Below.
- Dr Pepper Cotton Candy – Honestly, Easter and Spring in general make me think of cotton candy. So it just makes sense to find one that tastes like our favorite soda and add it to our Easter baskets. Luckily for us, Amazon has us covered with this one.
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans – It probably comes as no surprise that there is a jelly bean flavor from Jelly Belly inspired by this classic soda flavor. And not only. An you snag a bag for your Easter basket on Amazon, but you can also find them at stores like Walmart and yes, Five Below.
- Dr. Pepper Dessert Topping 12 Oz Bottle – I love the idea of topping my ice cream with something other than peanut butter sauce or fudge and luckily for us, this dessert topping lets us do that. And adding this to an Easter basket is a lot of fun too! You can find this on Amazon, which is great for that quick delivery all year long.
- Strawberries and Cream Flavored Soda – Even though we love the classic flavor of Dr Pepper, there is something fun about mixing it up too. And why not add the newest flavor in the soda lineup to your Easter basket? After all, this is a great Spring flavor too.
There are so many things we can add to an Easter basket, but if you are looking to do whip one up inspired by a theme like a flavor or soda that you know and love, then this is a great way to get some inspiration.
But what do you think of our list of Dr Pepper inspired goodies? Is there anything we are missing that you would add to the Easter basket? Let us know in the comments below.