IHOP is the place to be this St. Patrick’s Day! The restaurant is offering $1 St. Paddy’s Day Cakes you can’t afford to miss out on.
Craving a tasty and super sweet pancake this St. Patrick’s Day from IHOP? Head to the restaurant, where Paddy Day Cakes are only $1. Does it get any better than a buck? Though dining-in is discouraged at the moment, IHOP has not made any changes to their operations that we are aware of. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on this, but here’s what we got so far.
Participating locations are offer $1 St. Paddy’s Day Cakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on March 17 only. The pancakes that are $1 are short stacks, which consists of two fluffy pancakes that have been colored green for the occasion. They are topped with cream cheese icing and Fruity Lucky Charms. Yum!
Love the St. Paddy’s Day Cake? There’s more! Customers can also enjoy IHOP’s new Cereal Pancakes, available in these three cereal flavors and designs:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes
- Crunch Berries Pancakes
- Fruity Lucky Charms Pancakes
Also available are two new Cereal Milkshakes: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake and Crunch Berries Milkshake. Which one will you be trying?
Don’t forget, IHOP locations are still offering their Kids Eat Free promotion with the purchase of one entrée. That’s a lot of savings and plenty of delicious food.
More fun foodie finds:
- McDonald’s menu: Get a Hot ‘n Spicy McChicken sandwich at participating locations! Find it near you.
- Panic-buying: What to buy and save your money on according to the experts. No, it’s not even more toilet paper.
- Coolhaus ice cream: New Queens’ Coffee flavor is here to serve all Queens! Find it at your local retailer.
- JOJO’s Chocolate: A satisfying crunch that beats cravings!