Sun-Maid Bites are the ultimate summer snack
Growing up, tiny boxes of Sun-Maid raisins were a staple of lunch sacks everywhere. And even as an adult, this is the only brand I eat when it comes to raisins. So, is it any surprise that I had to give their new Sun-Maid Bites a try?
Seriously, even as an adult, we are often looking for a sweet treat to snack on that is tasty, but also relatively good for us. While raisins are still a worthy snack, not everyone loves these little bites of happiness (I mean they make me really happy when they are covered in chocolate). This is why I am thrilled about the arrival of the new Sun-Maid Bites.
So what are these Sun-Maid Bites?
More from Guilty Eats
- Panera is keeping hands warm so coffees can stay iced
- Dairy Queen brings back the Red Velvet Cake Blizzard
- Peeps are back: Where have the marshmallow sweets been spotted?
- McDonald’s brings back the spice with return of Mighty Hot Sauce and Spicy Nuggets
- Where can you find Tyson heart-shaped chicken nuggets?
Available on Amazon and at select grocery stores this summer, these bites come in four different flavors and feature a granola bar base. Not only are they made with quality ingredients such as nuts, oats, and fruit, but they taste amazing.
So what flavors can you snag? Sun-Maid Bites comes in Banana Split, PB & J, S’mores, and Birthday Cake!
- Banana Split – This bite packs a punch with the banana flavor. And yes, it really does taste like a classic banana split, right down to the hints of chocolate.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly – If you love snacking on a PB&J, then this flavor is a must. This honestly tasted like the sandwich I used to eat whenever I forgot my school lunch at home (and not in a bad way).
- Birthday Cake – You can party like it’s your birthday with this Birthday Cake flavored bite. The vanilla and sprinkles scream cake and parties, so I feel like this flavor is just a little bit of happiness.
- S’mores – I never say no to S’mores, and with this flavor I couldn’t help but finish the bag in one sitting. Seriously, how can you go wrong with chocolate, marshmallows, and hints of graham cracker? You can’t!
I honestly expected to have a clear favorite, but in this case I loved them all. I will say that S’mores was the leader in my eyes, but that’s probably because that is one flavor profile I am obsessed with. Give me S’mores flavor anything and you have my foodie heart in your hands.
If you are looking for something fun to snack on this summer, you may want to pick up a bag of these Sun-Maid Bites. No matter which flavor you choose, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Have you seen these snacks in a store near you? Will you be trying any of these flavors? Which flavor are you going to try? Tell us in the comments below.