Lobster lovers it is your time! Lobsterfest is officially back at Red Lobster and there are even two new menu items to enjoy.
Looking to indulge in some decadent lobster dishes this February? Whether you want to eat in (depending on current restrictions in your area) or take out, we can all enjoy some Red Lobster. And what better way to do that than with their classic Lobsterfest?!
Not only are there some classic dishes on the menu that have long satisfied fans of Red Lobster, but there are two new options to choose from as well. And not only that, but this time around, every time a customer orders the Lobster Lover’s Dream during Lobsterfest a portion of the proceeds will be donated to lobster sustainability projects.
More from Guilty Eats
- Kitchen Nightmares ended their return season on a whimper
- The Piecaken is the perfect holiday dessert
- Jet-Puffed Marshmallows are a hot cocoa bar must-have!
- What are the most popular side dishes at Christmas? Number one may surprise you!
- Get festive with Ghirardelli and their Peppermint Bark squares
Basically, this is delicious food the way we want it with the added benefit of doing good in the world.
Red Lobster brings back their iconic Lobsterfest with two new dishes to choose from
So what all can you grab from the Red Lobster Lobsterfest menu? There are actually quite a few options, including the following dishes:
- Lobster Linguini – Made with a creamy lobster sauce, this dish is a mix of linguini and tomatoes tossed with fresh lobster pieces.
- Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon – Served with two sides, this dish features a Maine Lobster Tail served alongside a skewer of grilled jumbo shrimp, and a piece of Atlantic salmon that has been drizzled with a brown butter.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – For this bake there are Petite Maine Lobster Tails that are split and then roasted. From there the dish includes fresh tomatoes, bay scallops, shrimp, and mussels. All of this is then served over a linguini that has been tossed in a broth of wine and garlic.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – The dream of this dish is the fact that you get a Rock Lobster Tail that has been roasted, a Maine Lobster Tail that has been butter poached, and a linguini of shrimp and lobster in a creamy sauce.
- NEW! Kung Pao Noodles with Fried Lobster – For the first of the new dishes, we get a lobster tail that has been hand-battered and fried that is then tossed in noodles that have been sauced with a soy-ginger sweet and spicy sauce. The dish is completed with edamame, green onions, cashews, crispy onions, and cabbage.
- NEW! Ultimate Surf and Turf – For our second new dish of Lobsterfest, we get two sides served along with a six ounce filet mignon, scallops wrapped in bacon, and a Maine Lobster Tail that has been poached in butter.
We love when Red Lobster gives us a feast and a fest and one of our favorite events has to be their Lobsterfest. Not only does it mean a chance to really indulge with one of our favorite favorite seafood items, but this year it also means having the opportunity to give back.
Are you a fan of Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest? Will you be heading to the restaurant (for take out, delivery or even in-person dining) to enjoy some lobster this month? Tell us in the comments.